Monday 17 February 2014

Who am I?

seriously if you want to get acquainted with me?
My name: kanif saifullah

born in the town of Klaten on 20 June 1993. my parents is Mr. Kliwon and Mrs. siti Purwanti.
and i live in klaten.


"I was just being a god who is full of mistakes and I was born on a small family underprivileged, and once again i'm just like a little bastard."



Ya memang seperti itulah hidup saya, hanya seperti seonggok sampah yang hidup. itulah yang ada dalam pikiran mereka. memang mulut mereka hanya berkoar tanpa mengerti apa yang sebenarnya. selalu menjudge hidup saya dengan hal" yang mereka tidak suka. but I'll prove that I was born in this world a lot better than they all think, slight changes in plume will be invaluable in my life.And if you want to know me more fully, just come to my house and meet with my...!!

0 komentar :

Post a Comment